I’m back!Does anyone know were I went? I don’t?!?
Anywho…..I got nominated for the Books I Want To Read But Don’t Want To Read tag I copy and pasted that!
Oh wait there are NO rules! Now that is the kind of tag I like! 😛
- A book that you feel like you need to read because everyone else is talking about it.
Uh….probably Six of Crows….So many people seem to have read this one and recommend it but I am not sure……
2. A book that’s really long.
Narnia! I read the whole book but it was like 4 inches wide!!! (p.s isn’t Narnia the BEST!!)
3. A book that is “required” reading (eg, school text, really popular classic – something you feel obligated to read!):
Ummmmm……. I had to read a biography on Amy Carmichael for a book report.
4. A book that you’ve owned/had on your TBR for too long:
Haha Ummm books like never stay on my shelf very long after I get them! I pretty much start reading it as soon as I get it and like go into a reading coma until it is finished…..(Just ask any of my family members!!) But as far as some books I want to read…. The Scarlet Letter, Hamlet, Macbeth,Waves of Mercy….. should I continue?!?
5.A book that intimidates you?
I don’t really have one of those….
6. Book that you think might be slow.
I don’t what that means?!?
7. A book you have to be in the right mood for?
Any sad books….
8. A book you’re unsure if you will like.
I am not sure if I will like Six of Crows…. Has any of you read that??? Any recommendations?
And now for the people I nominate!!