Okay you can laugh, I know it is the end of February and I am just starting to write about the New Year. Any way this is a interview with me asking the questions and me answering the questions.( It sounds crazy but lets just roll with it;)But feel free to answer the questions in the comment section.I love getting to here from you!
Anyway lets go!
What are you looking forward to in the New Year?
I am looking forward to getting braces (check back in about 6 months every one says I will change my mind.) Well the reason I am looking forward to getting braces is because you get to pick the colors of the bands. Call me crazy but its the truth!! Of course I am also excited about my teeth getting straight and all that but anyway…..
I am also very excited about expanding this blog and hopefully getting better at writing!
What are your goals for the year?
- Learn Spanish (For real this time. We will see how that goes;)
- Read my Bible more.
- Save my money (any one no how hard this is!)
- Write a blog post at least every other day.
- Get more creative.
- Learn something new (i.e. calligraphy, photoshoping (not sure if that is a word!), or photography.
What do you want to happen with this blog in the coming year?
- I would LOVE to see this blog grow and somehow impact people (for the good!).
- I would like to have 100 followers at the end of this year.
- I want to improve my website theme.
- I want to get improve my writing. (and spelling!!)
Well I think that is all for now. If I think of anything else I will write about it. As always go have a wonderful day!!